Strong Bones & Hoofs
BUILDABONE provides nutritional support for bone growth and bone turnover, mineral deposition and maturation for superior bone and hoof strength, particularly in growing young stock. Derived from unique calcareous marine algae (lithothamnium) and combined with additional bone health minerals,
- Maximised calcium retention for bone and hoof strength.
- Highly bioavailable slow release mineral source including calcium and magnesium, biotin, chelated copper, zinc and manganese.
- These trace minerals have been added because of their recognised role on bone mineralization and bone development health.
- Biotin, magnesium, silicon and strontium nutritionally support bone turnover and strength.
- With its high calcium content and unique sponge-like structure, BUILDABONE helps support digestive health.
- Contains fibrulose and fructooligosaccharide (FOS) for improved appetite, gut, intestinal and hind gut health.
- Helps maintain shine and condition.
Feeding rate (split between two feeds)
- Foals/Yearlings 25-50gm
- Loading rate: 50 gm for 10 days post surgery or injury recovery
- Pregnant mares 50-100gm
- Lactating mares 50-100gm
- Horses in work 50-100gm
- Loading rate: 100 gm for 10 days post surgery or injury recovery
Each 50gm serve provides:
- Lithothamnium ( marine algae) 36.36gm
- Magnesium aspartate (1350mg elemental Mg)
- Fibrulose (4650mg of dietary fibre and fructooligosaccharide FOS)
- Biotin 25mg
- Vit D3 60mg (6000iu)
- Vit K3 38.7mg
- Zinc glycinate 200mg (elemental zinc 52mg)
- Copper 30mg
- Manganese 50.4mg