Ideal for horses that tend to get injured around the knee area.
Colours: black, brown
- Protects the knee from injuries
- Maximum protection, minimum weight
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- D3O shock absorption
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Unique Velcro and loop fastening for easy fit and fastening
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
The streamlined edge is an extended neoprene lining that covers the inside of the knee and protects against cuts or other injuries. The outside of the neoprene is reinforced with a soft rubber shell making these boots ideal for horses that tend to get injured within the knee area. The extended piece fits very well against the knee and has no Velcro fastening.
The tendon Velcro fastening ensures a secure and adjustable fit without interfering with the joint. Great combination of protection and freedom, the TPU-outer shell makes the Knee Tendon Boot a strong and reliable one. The tendon area is reinforced with D3O shock-absorbing molecules* for ultimate protection and feature intelligent ventilation holes to help prevent legs overheating. In addition to this, the perforated neoprene lining makes these boots incredibly breathable during effort and comfortable.
The boots sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer) and look as good as new when sprayed with our Boots Cleaner.
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.