The A33 – STEPHI 2.0 is an aluminium stirrup made in series 6000 anticorodal aluminium, a material normally used in car manufacture or in aeronautics. Stephi 2.0 is machined from solid aluminium and delicately produced with smoothed contours in all parts. It is ultra-resistant both to abrasion and to mechanical stress.
- The branches have been smoothed on all sides, both externally to avoid scratching the saddle when stored away with the stirrup irons hung from it, and internally so that the rider’s feet can be easily withdrawn in the event of a fall and also to prevent abrasion to the rider’s boots.
- The attachment for the stirrup leather is rotated at an angle to the stirrup iron branches. This arrangement means that if the rider’s feet come adrift from the stirrup iron, they can reconnect with it more easily. The iron does not hang parallel to the abdomen of the horse but is turned outwards.
- The eyelet of the branches is very robust and broad enough to be used both for traditional stirrup leathers and for dressage-design ones.
The A33 – STEPHI 2.0 is available in the following colours:
- black with scratch–resistant surface treatment
- scratch–resistant polished silver
Gold, Red and Blue available to order please contact us for more details