Insect Control treated fabric. Ripstop is our most durable fabric and great for a horse who is tough on their rug.
Poly/Cotton blend with approximately 70% polyester and 30% cotton. Polyester adds the strength and longevity of your rug, while the cotton is a great porous fabric. We have found this to be the best blend of strength and absorption and resistant to ripping and tearing.
- Enclosed ears are designed to prevent incorrect pressure at the top of the ear.
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap security Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin to allow for movement of the jaw, this offers greater comfortable for your horse and alleviates restriction.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs.
- O-Rings on belly straps.
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail.
- Made for Australian horses and climates.