IRONCYCLEN is a specially formulated supplement to maximise haemoglobin and red blood cell production which helps improve the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood for peak performance.
The highly palatable molasses flavoured liquid formulation contains:
- Two forms of iron for maximum absorption
- Organic iron aminoates which eliminate gut irritation
- Co-factors of copper and cobalt essential to incorporate iron into haemoglobin
- High performance horses – Training and competing are added stresses which increase the demand for iron.
- Horses who have experienced significant blood loss: e.g. surgery, stomach ulcers, parasite burdens, lung bleeders.
- Animals in training prone to low blood counts and anaemia
Why Choose Ironcyclen?
Supports improved blood counts – Only 15-18% of the iron in the feedstuffs of the average horse’s diet is absorbed.
- Formulated for maximum absorption – IRONCYCLEN contains 2 forms of iron which are readily absorbed by the gut and are generally of a higher quality than the regular iron used in many other supplements.
- Essential balance of co-factors – Copper and cobalt are essential for red blood cell and haemoglobin production. Without these co-factors, even with high levels of iron, the horse will still be unable to produce optimal amounts of red blood cells.
Liquid formulation – The unique formulation makes IRONCYCLEN easy to mix into feed or administered directly over the tongue.
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Horses (450 - 500 kg): 45 - 75 mL daily in feed or as directed by a veterinarian