- Provides six key ingredients: Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Manganese Chelate, Vitamin C, MSM and Bioavailable Curcumin to assist in improving joint health and function in horses.
- Delivers high-quality Glucosamine Sulphate which is readily absorbed to offer superior concentrations of sulphates within the articular cartilage.
- Contains Manganese Chelate, a co-factor that is essential for the synthesis of Chondroitin Sulphate and necessary for the production of synovial fluid (joint lubricant).
- Includes Vitamin C which is essential for the health of cartilage and connective tissues.
- Contains MSM and Bioavailable Curcumin that is known for their natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps aid joint movement and mobility.
- Stimulates cartilage formation and repair.
- Supplementation counteracts the degeneration of joint cartilage resulting from a variety of circumstances such as; direct trauma, structural abnormality of the joint, high impact performance, strenuous training and age-related deterioration.
- May be of assistance for the improvement of joint health and function associated with osteoarthritis, degenerative joint disease, bony spurs and articular inflammation.
Key Ingredients per KG
|Glucosamine Sulphate 482g||Chondroitin Sulphate 160g|
|Manganese Chelate 11.8g||Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) 12.2g|
|MSM 20g||Bioavailable Curcumin 35g|