GastroAID Everyday is formulated to maintain the health and function of the total digestive tract. Its daily use acknowledges the importance of optimal digestive function for a healthier, happier horse.
How does it work?
- Buffers Stomach Acidity: Calcareous marine algae provides a rich source of calcium, which acts as a buffer and reduces the acidity of excess gastric acid. This helps to maintain a healthy stomach environment.
- Promotes Healthy Stomach Lining: Psyllium husk and lecithin form a barrier over the stomach lining to help protect it from acid burn and strengthen the integrity of the mucosa.
- Improves Intestinal Integrity: Levucell SB® live yeast probiotic promotes robust intestinal cells and maintains tight junctions in the gut lining, which reduces gut permeability to harmful bacteria (prevents pathogens and toxins “leaking” into the bloodstream).
- Promotes Beneficial Microbes: Levucell SC® live yeast probiotic reduces lactic acid in the hindgut (stabilises pH) and stimulates the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria for optimal feed conversion efficiency.
- Enhances the Body’s Defences: Melofeed® is derived from the pulp and juice of melons. Naturally rich in primary antioxidants, Melofeed® stops the production of free radicals and protects cell membranes from oxidative damage. This enables the horse’s body to better cope with stressors such as exercise and illness.
Features & Benefits
- Highly palatable pellets.
- Enhanced gut protection.
- Effective pre- & probiotics.
GastroAID Everyday provides your horse with daily support by:
- Maintaining total gut function
- Enhancing total gut health
- Optimising fibre digestion
GastroAID Everyday provides your horses with the daily support it needs to maintain good gut health. Your horse will show improvements in areas such as:
- Body condition
- Coat quality
- Manure quality
- Overall well-being
- Calcareous marine algae (Aquamin)
- Psyllium husk
- Yang® prebiotic
- Levucell SB® live yeast probiotic (Saccharomyces boulardii strain l-1079)
- Levucell SC® live yeast probiotic (Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain l-1077)
- Melofeed® antioxidant
- Lucerne meal
- Mill run
- Aniseed flavouring
Directions for use
- Maintenance: Feed 80g daily, divided over 2 feeds.
- Stress: Feed 120g daily, divided over 2 feeds.
- Safe to feed long-term.
- Introduce GastroAID Everyday gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days.
*Feeding directions are for 500kg bodyweight.
- 1.68kg (21 days supply)
- 4.8kg (60 days supply)
- 20kg (250 days supply)