The Hidez Hoods apply compression to acupressure points, the temporomandibular joint (TMJ), and endorphin release points in the horse's head and poll.
Massage or compression to these areas will help to relax and calm the horse.
- Increase of blood circulation, allowing more red and white blood cells, oxygen, vitamins & mineral to reach this area.
- Assists in treatment of TMJ & poll issues.
- Alleviates anxiety during stressful situations.
- Treatment of sinus and breathing issues.
- Improves focus and reduces behavioural issues.
- Relaxes and stimulates muscles, as well as alleviating stiffness, discomfort and pain.
- Helps prevent stall weaving, head shaking, chomping and cribbing.
Can be used in the stall as well as during training and competition. The Hidez Hood can be fitted underneath (or over) the bridle or halter for a more relaxed and focussed horse.
The Hidez Compression Hood with Ears is lined with 3mm neoprene to reduce sound for noise sensitive horses. Available with a zipper for easy and convenient application.