- Soothing for mild equine coughs.
- Helps support upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens for clearer airways.
- Helps support immunie function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- Scientifically formulated nutritional feed supplement designed to help support healthy immune function providing nutrients for optimal respiratory health.
- Contains Echinacea which can be safely used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
- Echinacea should not replace appropriate veterinary treatment. For industry rules, consult with your veterinarian.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Echinacea purpurea root 1500mg
- Ginger Zingiber officinale root 300mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides root 800mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepias tuberosa) root 1500mg
- Contains ethanol and purified water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Orally syringe 20ml directly three times daily or as required.
- For best results use continuously for 10-20 days.
- Repeat if necessary.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight
Use only if cap seal is unbroken
Keep out of reach of children
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
For animal treatment