- Colour – Oak
- Semi-Telescoped Crown
- Guatemalan standard palm leaf
- Leather lace hatband
- Approved for Reshaping
- 4 ½” Brim / 4 ¼” Crown
How to shape your Sunbody Hat
SunBody Hats are re-shapable! Wear them in the sun or rain, you can step on them and get them muddy – just wash them clean, wet them and reshape them as often as you like!
- Get your hat good and wet, inside and out.
- Crease the crown (as shown), putting the seam at the back.
- Shape the side curves like you want them. For symmetry, look at the inside of the crown while working it.
- Shape the brim by rolling the edges toward the crown.
- Exaggerate the roll, maybe even crease it, as the brim will have a tendency to uncurl some when you let it go.