Innovation, comfort and style combined in a boot of impeccable Italiancraftsmanship. Every part is elegantly designed to be functional and comfortable, adapting to all equestrian disciplines in a triumph of durability.
The Ego7 Eco Long Boots have the following characteristics to ensure the overall quality of the boot:
- Made with a buffalo finish, hard wearing, dye fast leather.
- Sturdy zipper with double zip protection at the top and at the heel.
- Elastic insert to allow for stretch and comfort fit
- Lace detail at the front of the ankle, which adds to the design and also allows for ease of movement.
- Plain leather reinforced toe
The Eco boots are fantastic practical tall boots that are great for competition or everyday wear!
While standing, measure your calf at the widest point, ensure the tape is firm then with the leg slightly bent. To measure the height measure from the floor to the highest part of the leg (without shoes), right up in to the crease at the back of the knee.
Add 1 cm - 1.5 cm to the height measurement as the boot will lower after wearing in.
Find your foot size on the chart, then the height, then your calf to calculate size.
Please take measurements over breeches (or similar) and socks that you normally wear.