This breathable, functional and warm winter jacket from BARE Equestrian provides a flexible and warm layer for those early morning winter rides! With all the style and comfort you could ask for, it's stylish enough to be seen down the centreline, and for everyday casual wear.
- Stylish black, shower-repellent outer and micro-dot lining
- Hood with remove-able faux fur feature binding
- BARE's revolutionary jacket filling - super warm WITHOUT the bulk, approximately 600gm fill per jacket
- Flattering equestrian cut with angled panels for a slimming look. A relaxed fit to give you a tailored look, but a comfortable feel
- Three-quarter length, depending on your height it will cut just above the knee
- 2-way BARE logo zip by YKK
- Three zippered front pockets and secret inside chest pocket
- Additional zippers on side seams to ensure jacket is functional in the saddle
- Breathable and lightweight
- BARE shield patch on left chest, feature script logo on left arm and BARE logo on hood.
- Machine washable! YAY!
If you like looking and feeling amazing, then this gorgeous functional winter jacket is a MUST have item for your riding wardrobe! The best bit, you can pop this in your regular washing machine and it will wash up like new every time!
Jacket is a relaxed A-line shape. The fit has been designed for you to be able to layer up under if you need to! If you're familiar with the BARE 'Marni' Jacket, you will find this jacket is more roomy and a less tailored cut.