ThinLine is sewn on top of the high-quality cotton with medical grade sheepskin under the panels and at the front roll. Underneath the ThinLine layer is a pocket to insert shims to help with minor saddle fit adjustments.
- Spine channel now has sheepskin that is sheared shorter, creating a spine free center band.
- Wither profile- raised to accommodate more toplines.
- Improved cotton base- higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
- Improved billet straps- stronger and more durable.
With the same features you know and trust:
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit with shims made of the same trademark foam.
- Shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine panels help create a spine free channel.
- 95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement creating a quieter seat.
- ThinLine's open cell technology provides 100% breathability and is non-slip.
- Medical grade Merino wool on a natural hide.
Available in White, Black, Natural and Dark Brown.
What is ThinLine?
ThinLine is a thin, shock absorbing non slip breathable foam and is the only product endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians.
Where is the ThinLine?
It is sewn onto the panel of our saddle pads.
“The manner in which ThinLine absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders. It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation.
It is the dual benefit of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
20.5" total spine measurement | 15" between the rolls | 16" across seat
23" total spine length | 18.25" spine between the rolls | 18" across seat
25" total spine length | 19.5" between the rolls | 18.5" across seat