Equest Plus Wormer Paste
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Long acting complete horse wormer and boticide in a low volume, palatable gel formulation, for the treatment and control of tapeworm, roundworm, small strongyles, bots and Habronema.
- Equest® Plus Tape contains moxidectin and praziquantel, sufficient to treat a horse of up to 575 kg.
- Controls tapeworm, bots and gastrointestinal roundworms including adult and encysted stages and benzimidazole resistant strains of small strongyles.
- Long acting: The Egg Reappearance Period (ERP) for Equest® Plus Tape is at least 14 weeks, which means that re-contamination of the pasture by strongyle eggs is significantly reduced during this period.
- Unique gel formulation that dissolves rapidly on the tongue, aiding compliance.
- A dial-up syringe is designed with a narrow barrel to allow easy access into the side of the horse’s mouth to deliver the right dose every time.
- Low dose volume.
- Lasts up to twice as long as other wormers, reducing labour and product costs.
- Palatable liquefying gel formulation means lower risk of wastage and consequent under-dosing.
- Equest® Plus Tape long acting horse wormer and boticide gel is the only horse wormer effective as a single dose against encysted stages of small strongyles: developing stages (DL), late encysted stages (LL3/EL4), and aids in control of early encysted stages (EL3) including inhibited larvae (greater than 90% effective).
DO NOT ADMINISTER THE FULL SYRINGE TO HORSES UNDER 400 KG [500KG].
USE WITH CAUTION IN FOALS AND SMALLER BREEDS BY CAREFULLY CALIBRATING THE DOSE AND AVOID OVERDOSING.
KEEP AWAY FROM DOGS: Excessive consumption of spilt material may cause toxicity.
When used as directed, EQUEST PLUS TAPE LONG ACTING HORSE WORMER AND BOTICIDE GEL is safe in foals over 4 weeks of age and in all breeding stock, including stallions and pregnant mares.