Broad-spectrum parasite control - controls roundworms bots and summer sores.
It can be used in horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy and breeding stallions.
Suitable for: Horses as part of a regular parasite control program.
- Broad-spectrum worming paste for horses
- Effective against benzimadazole-resistant worms
- For the treatment and control of internal parasites
- Low dose volume for quick and easy dosing
- Wide safety margin
- Safe to use in pregnant and lactating mares and breeding stallions
- Does not control tapeworm
IVERMECTIN 18.7 G/KG: CONTROLS ROUNDWORMS, BOTS AND SUMMER SORES